Wednesday, September 21, 2011

My Awesome Safeway Haul 9/21/11

So I ventured out into the land of NO Doubles (well ok not totally true, Safeway will double 4 coupons per transaction up to $.50 ea.)  I only had time today to do 2 Transactions with hubby in tow as my daughter was at an hour long therapy session.  Here is what I scored:


Transaction #1:

* 3 lg. boxes of Rice Crispy Treats (they were out of the ones that were on sale for $1.99 so manager ok'd these with coupons for 1 @ $3.98 (we paid the same price for 3 big ones as we would have with 6 smaller boxes)!!
* 1 Smuckers Jam
* 2 Jif Peanut butter
Total before club card/coupons: $28.46, after: $12.56 - 56% savings!

Transaction #2:

* 4 Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks
* 2 bags of Cheetohs
* 2 bags of Tostitos chips
* 2 bags of Keebler cookies
* 16 Progresso Soups
* 6 Campbell's Cream style soups
* 8 Campbell's Condensed soups
* 4 Speghetti-O's
* 2 Knorr Homestyle Soup Stock
* 4 Smuckers Jam
* 2 All laundry detergent
* 2 packages of ground turkey

Total before club card/coupons: $152.52, after: $66.66 - 56% savings!

I think we are now set on our soup stockpile until the next sale! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment