Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Cellnique Review: Shrink and Tighten Serum



As you get older, your body starts to sag in some areas more than others. You get the jigglies in places you never thought would happen on your bodyand for some people it looks like you are going through puberty again because you are starting to get acne once more. For me, my pores on my face are seemed to be getting larger and I needed to do something about them, as blackheads were popping up right and left.  An opportunity came around from b-liv to try a Shrink and Tighten serum, and let me tell you, it is amazing!


Why should you get it? Shrink and Tighten works its way to make pores appear smaller, having a tightening effect on the skin. It also helps unclog pores and calm down irritated skin by pumping in collagen, antioxidants, vitamins and skin repairing ingredients. Best for open pores of all ages. Benefits: • Minimizes the look of pores • Controls oil • Unclogs pores • Regenerates and repairs cells • Brightens and firms the skin. 

It is easy to use:

1. Use Shrink and Tighten daily.
2. Pump 2-3 pea-sized drops of Shrink and Tighten onto your palm.
3. Apply over your face and neck using circular motions until fully absorbed.
4. The content of the product can be used for 12 months after opening.
5. The product lasts between 2 and 3 months until completely used.

Active ingredients include:

Niacinamide (Reduces the look of pores & Controls oil), Vitamins C+A+E (Tighten pores,  Promotes a firming effect, Antioxidant, & Repairs skin cells),  Salicylic Acid (Unclogs pores, Exfoliates skin, Fades scars, Brightens up the skin), Purified Water (Aqua), Cyclomethicone, Butylene Glycol, Oleanolic Acid, Witch Hazel (Hamamelis virginiana) Extract, Zinc PCA, Meadowsweet (Spiraea ulmaria) Extract, Nordihydroguaiaretic Acid, Silica, Peony (Paeonia suffruticosa) Extract, Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide), Isododecane, Polysorbate 60, Arginine, Phenoxythanol, Vitamin A (Retinyl Palmitate), BHA (Salicylic Acid), Allantoin, Zinc Phenolsulfonate, Vitamin E (Tocopheryl Acetate), Beta-Carotene, Vitamin C (Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate), Fragrance.

Why I endorse it:

It is easy to use, and it works! While the serum was on my skin, I can actually felt my skin tighten. After 4 days, I was seeing noticeably smaller pores in my skin (cheeks and nose). I combined this serum with Submerge and I was starting to see a brighter and shinier (in a good way!) face.   This is definitely a product (or two) that my readers should check out!



*No money was exchanged in writing this review. I received the product for free in exchange for writing my 100% honest opinion about the product(s) mentioned above.

No comments:

Post a Comment