Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Birthday Express Review

Everyone, at some point, has to plan a party of some sort.  Let me tell you, Birthday Express is my favorite Go To Place!  They always have everything I need in one place.

My daughter is going through a Monsters High phase right now, so it was fitting that since I was giving the opportunity to do a review for Birthday Express, I do a Monster High themed party party pack. 

Although I am not using the items until her next birthday in September, I am always amazed on how much comes in the party packs (the value is awesome) and the quality is always outstanding!  Check out what I got in just the "Basic Pack".

20121121_064758.jpg
8 Place Mats with activities on the back, 8 invitations, 8 cups, 8 forks, 8 napkins, 8 HUGE plates, 3 packs of balloons, and a table cloth. All are coordinated too!
 
20121121_064841.jpg
 
I just love the quality - I just can't say it enough. Their items are meant to last throughout the entire party plus the items really are planned out well to match the theme.  Want an In-Bite? Check out Birthday Express. You are sure to love them too!

20121121_064832.jpg

*No money was received in the writing of this review. Item for review was received in exchange for writing this honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment