Thursday, November 8, 2012

Sticker Hub Review



Yes, I am a girl and I love to decorate! With decorating comes color and the dreaded P word, paint! I hate painting with a passion! Just not one of my things, what can I say?!?! So I leave the painting to my husband and mother that don't seem to mind the task and I figure out the room accents and what not. Sounds like a fair trade to me!

We recently moved into a new house. We upgraded from a 2 bedroom, 1 bath apartment (less than 800 sq ft) to a 3 bedroom,  2 bath, 1400 sq ft home. Huge difference and even bigger walls! I was seriously lacking some wall art and pictures, so I was pleasantly pleased to get the opportunity to try some wall stickers from Sticker Hub.  We chose some fall tree branches as we have a leafy, rustic theme developing in our home.

These aren't any ordinary wall stickers, these are customizable wall decals! They are extremely durable, in fact, when installing them on my dining room wall, I did not rip one at all!

Before

After

Interior decorating not your thing? You can also customize a graphic for your vehicle!  I have seen many companies offering similar products, but none compare to the quality of Sticker Hub. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to spruce up your walls or car with some fun art!

No comments:

Post a Comment