Sunday, February 24, 2013

I Need Your Help!

 

Position Opening!

My life, as crazy as it might be, is taking me away from posting store deals and coupons for you.  I want to continue getting as much great content to you as often as possible, but I need a little help.

I am seeking an amazing Admin for this blog page and Facebook Fan page.  Are you computer savvy, organized, detail oriented, and determined to find a great deal? If so, this might be the opportunity for you!

For more information or to apply, please email me at columbiagorgecouponmommy@gmail.com. Please tell me about yourself and what you can do for this page.

Pay is negotiable (commission based) - keep in mind I don't make a living off of this site but am willing to share what little I get to help keep the passion for couponing alive!

No comments:

Post a Comment