Monday, February 25, 2013

Smoobee Review (The No Cry Hairbrush)

I am starting to talk more and more about my daughter.  As you may already know, she has Asperger's and with that, she is sensitive to many things that others may not be.  I have found it to be a constant struggle to brush her hair in the morning or at night as she will cry out in pain that it hurts.  I have tried conditioners, detanglers, different hair brushes and everything still makes the process painful for her.  That was until I was recently given the opportunity to Review and have my daughter try Smoobee's No Cry (hair) Brush.  Oh my gracious, it is the BEST hair product out there for my daughter!  She has not complained ONCE that it has hurt to brush her hair with the Smoobee brush.

Photo courtesy of Columbia Gorge Coupon Mommy
Smoobee's No Cry Brush was creatively designed so that even really tangled or curly hair can get brushed smooth with little or no pain to your child.  The craftsmanship of the brush is excellent as it is made of 100% wood (in the handle) and if there is ever any issues, they offer a 100% refund with their lifetime guarantee.

"DURING" Photo courtesy of Columbia Gorge Coupon Mommy
"BEFORE" Photo courtesy of Columbia Gorge Coupon Mommy
"AFTER" Photo courtesy of Columbia Gorge Coupon Mommy
Want to give one a try? Check out their video!

*Disclaimer: No monetary compensation was received for the writing of this review. The product was given in exchange for writing a honest review to share with my readers. ~ Rebecca

1 comment:

  1. My girls would LOVE one of these! The morning hair brushing struggle is never fun!

    ReplyDelete