Thursday, August 8, 2013

Aurorae Micro-Fiber Yoga Towel Review


I must admit I am not one for fitness. Never have been. I run in too many different directions everyday that I figure that is my exercise!

When I was offered the opportunity to do a review for Aurorae Yoga and try out their Micro-Fiber Yoga Towel I had one person in mind when I said YES. My mom!  My mom is in her mid/late  50's and recently joined her local gym to help prolong her life.  I knew this towel would be the perfect fit for her!

The facts:
The Aurorae Micro-Fiber Yoga Towel is eco-safe, hygienic and super absorbent. It is also great for yoga and provides slip-free surface. It acts as an ideal moisture absorbent towel to wipe away perspiration and create a slip free surface.  It is Machine Washable! Just wash separately in Cold water and detergent. Tumble dry Low. It is made from 80% Polyester & 20% Polycimide. Oh and the best part, it is guaranteed by the owner!




The consensus:

 
My mom loved it! She said it was super soft against her skin and says it really does soak up the sweat!  She also loved the fact that it comes in such a large size that she can even wrap her whole body up into it after she hits the showers at the gym! This towel makes a great work out companion!




    *No money was exchanged in writing this review. All opinions are my own or were provided to me by friends and family members helping with the review.

    1 comment:

    1. What a great looking towel - I love that it is a larger size and absorbent!

      ReplyDelete