Wednesday, August 12, 2015

I can't adult tee



Some days we just are NOT feeling it, am I right? We just can't function as adults...or just plain don't want too!

Well, good thing Cents of Style knows how we feel!

This cute boyfriend tee is regularly $29.95 but between now and 8/14 (Friday) if you use code CANTADULT...

the price drops to $14.95 with free shipping! Oh I love me some free shipping!



Upon checkout, you will have the chance to snag this cute Hip 2 Save grey boyfriend tee for $8.95! I personally have one and love the quality & fit! Here is a little bit more info on the shirts...



Fabric Content: 60% Cotton, 40% Polyester
Sizing:
Small: 0-4
Medium: 6-8
X-Large: 14-16
XX-Large- 18-22
Fits like a boyfriend-style.

Go grab these cute tees before they are gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment