Monday, June 12, 2017

Up to 50% off from Groupon!

I love using Groupon to get great deals on everything in my local area to national chains.

I mentioned that last Friday, I went to a birthday party at a gun range. Well before I left, I found a deal for that very place. I shared it with the group and everyone was able to get a great savings!

If you are traveling, look for Groupons to the place(s) you will be traveling too. Search restaurants, hotels, attractions and save big.

Another thing I love? You can use Groupon and Ebates together! Two great ways to save money! Go through Ebates first, click on Groupon and you are on your way to double dip savings.

Today and tomorrow only (6/12-6/13) they are offering up to 50% off when you use code MYDEAL at checkout! Look to see what is hot in your area!!

No comments:

Post a Comment