Monday, October 15, 2012

10 Minute Slimming System - Tummy Tuck Review

Yikes! The holidays are coming! The holidays are coming! The time has come for me to work on myself. Yes, I know, how can you fit all of that in working 2, sometimes, 3 jobs, keeping up on the house and a busy 9 year old daughter? Well let me tell you. It is not easy, but I was given the opportunity to try a product that claimed it would slim my tummy down.  I have to fit in that perfect Christmas Eve outfit for church, so I figured, I would give it my best shot.

The Tummy Tuck "Miracle Slimming System" advertises that it "Instantly erases inches. Slims belly fat. No diet or exercise needed."  There is a 10 minute method to help you achieve a smaller waist line in less than a month.

Here's how it works.  You get a box that includes a tube of Accelorator Cream, measuring tape, a DVD, money saving coupon, and a Tummy Tuck Band (looks like a giant ACE bandage. 



1 & 2  You rub on a small amount of the cream on your belly and shimmy into your Band. I will note that the first two days were quite interesting getting the band on - I think I burned more fat getting in and out of the thing (I'm sure it was comical to watch) and I looked like a stuffed sausage afterward, but all this for the price of beauty....I kept going and it did get easier to get in and out of the band! 


3.  After you are in the band, you then watch a 2 minute video and do the exercises.  Then you wear the band for another 8 minutes then you can take it off or leave it on it is up to you.  I noticed right away how the cream does help.  I can feel the heat internally as I know it is affecting my ab muscles.  Even after I take the Band off, I still feel tight muscles, so I know that it has helped.

One issue I did experience at first with the Band that it does tend to roll up, so the first few days I had to hold the band in place with my hands until the 10 minutes were up, but eventually the band molded to my body and would stay in place by itself.  Other than that, I think it was a very interesting product to try out.  Do I think it is for everyone? No. Size of the bands are limited.  I am a dress size 24 and I think that was a tight squeeze so would not recommend it to anyone larger than that.  I also only recommend it for people that would actually follow through with it.  If you can't do it everyday, you probably won't see significant results. I admit the first few weeks I missed some days, so my results are not of those as pictured on the packaging. But I will say that the product does work.  I'm sure it would also be more effective combined with diet and exercise.  I think I achieved some great results as I worked a lot during this time so I was active.  But in my opinion, with minimal exercise you can achieve some level of success with the product.

My waist measurement before were:     43 1/2"



5 weeks later they were: 41"



To learn more about the Tummy Tuck System, you can find more information on their Company Website, Facebook, or Twitter.

*No money compensation was received for this review. I received the product for free in exchange for writing this 100% honest review.

3 comments:

  1. It seems from this blog post that tummy tuck belt works.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to use tummy tuck once in my life but i have still doubts that whether it will work or not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog. It is always good if you all could read some tummy tuck reviews posted by patients.

    ReplyDelete