Monday, October 15, 2012

Mia Bella's Bella Bar Review

I had the pleasure of reviewing the Bella Bar and I might say it was lovely! I was able to try the bar in a refreshing Bamboo and Water Mint scent.  The scent was so soothing, it nearly puts me in a trance each time I wash with it!




Unlike many bars, this bar was molded into a smooth bar that glides over your skin when you use it. It gave me that silky, smooth feeling. You know, that one that not only leaves you feeling clean, but your skin is softer and shinier after using it! Bella Bars contain soy proteins that protect the skin's natural moisture barriers. This means that Bella Bars keep moisture in your skin and don't leave you dry and itchy! Bella Bars are made for any skin type, and I happen to have really oily skin, and I have noticed a reduction in oils after only using my Bella Bar for 1 1/2 weeks! One other perk, it lathers up nicely, so if you happen to be out of shaving cream, you can get a nice shave in without all the "rough bumps" showing up. I know from experience; even though I am a coupon blogger, there was a short time period during my review that I was (shocker!) out of shaving cream and let me tell ya, Bella Bar actually gave me a nice, smooth shave!  This is a wonderful product I know many of my readers would enjoy!

Mia Bella offers many other products ranging from scented candles, lotions, and cosmetics. To learn more about Mia Bella products, you can visit them online on Facebook, Twitter, or shop their website HERE

* No money was exchanged in writing this review. I received the product listed above as my compensation for writing this 100% honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment