Thursday, April 11, 2013

OLA! Granola Review

My family has decided to eat a bit healthier this year (so far so good!).  I was excited to get a box from OLA! Granola with some goodies to try. Lord knows our struggles to find and eat healthier snacks!!! :-)

We got 3 varieties to sample that included No Nut Vanilla, Vanilla Almond, and Cranberry Orange Pecan.

OLA! Granola products are 100% Natural, hand-baked,  Soy FREE and Dairy FREE.

Upon a few hour sampling (yes, they are so good they didn't fare long in our house), we determined the Vanilla Almond was our favorite (the first sample gone).  The No Nut Vanilla seemed a bit dry for our tastes and the sampling of the Cranberry Orange Pecan, although had a great moisture factor, we couldn't really detect the orange flavor, but perhaps it could have just been the bag.  Overall, we really enjoyed OLA! Granola's products. There are tons of great recipes on OLA! Granola's website too; who knew you can make candy out of granola?

My favorite way (yogurt topped with granola) Photo By: Columbia Gorge Coupon Mommy
If interested in ordering some yummy granola to try for yourself, enjoy FREE shipping with code CG2013 at check out.


*Opinions in this review are 100% my own. I was not paid to write this review. I was given the product for free in exchange for writing my honest opinion.


No comments:

Post a Comment