Thursday, April 11, 2013

Onion Crunch Review

Photo By: Columbia Gorge Coupon Mommy
A healthier way to get an onion crunch to your meat! Onion Crunch is made from fresh onions that have been peeled, washed, cut and battered in order to create a perfect crispy onion. Enjoy them on hot dogs, salads, pizzas, vegis and more!

Photo By: Columbia Gorge Coupon Mommy
In order to meet the standards of many retailers today, like Wal-Mart, Onion Crunch has achieved carbon neutrality by offsetting its greenhouse gases. Their product is also Kosher (parve), Vegan, certified NON-GMO, has 0 trans fats, 0 cholesterol and is low in sodium.

There are many ways to try Onion Crunch. I decided to test out Onion Crunch by washing chicken in a beaten egg and rolling in 2 cups of Onion Crunch (mixed with a couple tablespoons of flour).  I baked the chicken at 400 degrees for 25 minutes.  The chicken turned out moist and crispy. Just the way I liked it! The hint of onion was also a great touch!  My thoughts? Onion Crunch is wonderful! So many different options to use the product with.  I am thinking of meatloaf or some green bean casserole next!
Onion Crunch Coated Chicken Photo By: Columbia Gorge Coupon Mommy

 *The opinions in this review are 100% my own. I did not receive any money for writing this review. I received the products listed above in exchange for writing an honest review.

1 comment:

  1. Yummy! I am going to have to try this out sometime soon! I love Onion Crunch. :)

    ReplyDelete