Friday, September 25, 2015

Cents of Style--->gettin' leggy with it!

****I am sorry I am posting this sooo late in the day. Make sure to grab these today if you are interested, because this is a Friday (9/25) deal only!****


Sometimes I am amazed at how deeply companies will give discounts for. Cents of Style, is one of my favorite ones!



So now that it is officially fall, leggings are going to be your best friend! And right now, you can score some seriously cute styles for only $8.95 shipped when you use code LEGGY1. Normally priced at $19.99 that is a savings of $11!!







I am going to grab some of these for my daughter Harmony, and put them aside for Christmas! Cute, cute! What is your favorite pattern? You can go pick a pair or two...just go here and don't forget to use code LEGGY1


No comments:

Post a Comment