Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Whoosh...

Did you hear that sound? That is the sound of me blowing dust off of this here blog!

It has been almost a year! A year! Holy moly! So lets just get down to it...

When I first started couponing (17 years ago!) it was out of necessity. We had hardly any money and had 3 kids in diapers.

As our family has grown and changed, couponing has always been there. Helping me afford groceries, try out new things and snag awesome deals.

Financially our family is stable. I don't NEED to coupon to feed my family.

In April, I was diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes. I put my whole focus on diet and exercise. I just bought what I needed to buy.

However, my bill has gone up and up. My children eat and eat and eat. I used to have tons of product in my stockpile, fridge etc.

I have changed my lifestyle and have been working out and trying to eat better. I feel ready to dive back into the couponing pool. I am tired of paying full price for granola bars or cereal because we need it, or are out of it.

So here is to those little slips of paper, that keep my budget in check and shopping just a little more fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment